• Be brave, even if you're not, apply to be the founder of bravery. Be conscious of your “Being” conscious.
• Don’t move into life in a permanent subconscious state. You will miss 90% of everything!
• Don't allow the phone to interrupt important moments, it's there for convince, not the invasive texts and FB callers who you’ve never met. Instant everything has developed in an expectation for immediate response. NO!
• Don't be afraid to go out on a limb.
That's where the fruit is.
• Don't burn bridges, you'll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.
• Don't forget, a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated. Although being truly cared for is a strange thing these days to accept.
• Don't major in minor things.
• Don't say you don't have enough time, you were given the exact number of hours a day that were given to JESUS.
• Don't spread yourself to thin, learn to say no politely and quickly. (less concerned of how you are affecting the one receiving your NO)
• Don't use “time” or “words”carelessly.
Neither can be retrieved.
• Don't waste time grieving over past mistakes, learn from them and move on.
• Every person needs to have their moments in the sun, when they raise their arm in victory, knowing that on this day, at this hour, they were at their very best.
• Get your priorities straight, no one ever said on their bed of passing, “GEE, I wish I'd spent more time on my phone!”
• Give people a second chance, but not a third. Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, caring enough to understand how to love.
• Learn to listen, opportunity often knocks oh so softly.
• Leave everything a little better than you found it. (Even if it wasn’t received at the time, you know it was the, your best)
• Live your life as an exclamation, not an explanation.
• Loosen up, relax, except for those rare life or death matters.
• Nothing is as important as it first seems. • • • Never cut what can be untied.
• Never overestimate your power to change others. (Even if it’s tough and they don’t like it, eventually the seed will bloom!)
• Never underestimate your power to change yourself.
• Remember that overnight success usually takes about 15 years.
• Remember that winners do what losers don't want to do.
• Seek opportunity not security.
A boat in a harbor is safe, but eventually the bottom will rot out.
• Spend less time worrying who's right, and more time worrying whats right.
• Stop blaming others, take responsibility for every area in your life.
• Success is getting what you want, happiness is liking what you get.
• The importance of winning is not what we get from it, but what we become because of it.
“When facing a difficult task, act as though it's impossible to fail.”
Looking Forward ♡
Living life Alive !