- The Investment
When we invest attention into caring about "Self" there is discovery, into looking out past image, I call;
Time that must be spent in the mirror, where "YOU" find "YOURSELF".
The 2nd very separate and defined behavioral characteristics part of,
"YOU", is "YOURSELF.
(the mirror image series curriculum).
Giving the ability to speak, out loud our truths, without the shadow of a doubt,
when we call ourselves out, laying self out upon the table for discovery, there are going to be memories, events, failures, lost time, regret, embarrassment, stress, "FEAR" of the truth, about family association, even moments of shame; As well as many thing we won't like.
All those “things” that were not, as well as,
are not of our intended design.
I encourage you;
Do NOT not to get caught up in things from the past, or stuck in lies that you might tell yourself.
And NEVER respond to;
“How are you?”
“I’m going through a lot right now.
“I’m coming through a lot.”
"Come through it; Do not continue to go through it"
Once you begin to really look with the ability
You will also find;
Forgotten happiness, joy, fun, accomplishments, love lessons, and overcoming challenges.
This will all unfold because
“YOU" are receiving
an understanding of "YOURSELF,”
who you are, and are not.
You are the designer of what is;
“Your Authentic Self".
Understanding, whole spectrum;
The events gone through in life,
is vital for both, You and Yourself to come through, allowing balance.
Surrender, begin purging out, step upon the scale and weigh in.
I encourage you to begin today.
Stop time, capture the moment.
I suggest you begin spending 10 minutes a day in a mirror reflecting in authentic conversation with yourself.
Put yourself in a mirror, where you can speak, sharing with yourself some of the things you know about the history of your life, come to understand yourself through your eyes.
Looking Forward to the moment when the “History” of your life becomes, “Hi’Story” !
Make that appointment with yourself.
Don't stand yourself up.
(Yourself) will thank (You)
© 2018, 2020
All Rights Reserved
Authentic Reality, It’s
Whatz Happenin Inc.
Living life Alive !
• Be brave, even if you're not, apply to be the founder of bravery. Be conscious of your “Being” conscious.
• Don’t move into life in a permanent subconscious state. You will miss 90% of everything!
• Don't allow the phone to interrupt important moments, it's there for convince, not the invasive texts and FB callers who you’ve never met. Instant everything has developed in an expectation for immediate response. NO!
• Don't be afraid to go out on a limb.
That's where the fruit is.
• Don't burn bridges, you'll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.
• Don't forget, a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated. Although being truly cared for is a strange thing these days to accept.
• Don't major in minor things.
• Don't say you don't have enough time, you were given the exact number of hours a day that were given to JESUS.
• Don't spread yourself to thin, learn to say no politely and quickly. (less concerned of how you are affecting the one receiving your NO)
• Don't use “time” or “words”carelessly.
Neither can be retrieved.
• Don't waste time grieving over past mistakes, learn from them and move on.
• Every person needs to have their moments in the sun, when they raise their arm in victory, knowing that on this day, at this hour, they were at their very best.
• Get your priorities straight, no one ever said on their bed of passing, “GEE, I wish I'd spent more time on my phone!”
• Give people a second chance, but not a third. Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, caring enough to understand how to love.
• Learn to listen, opportunity often knocks oh so softly.
• Leave everything a little better than you found it. (Even if it wasn’t received at the time, you know it was the, your best)
• Live your life as an exclamation, not an explanation.
• Loosen up, relax, except for those rare life or death matters.
• Nothing is as important as it first seems. • • • Never cut what can be untied.
• Never overestimate your power to change others. (Even if it’s tough and they don’t like it, eventually the seed will bloom!)
• Never underestimate your power to change yourself.
• Remember that overnight success usually takes about 15 years.
• Remember that winners do what losers don't want to do.
• Seek opportunity not security.
A boat in a harbor is safe, but eventually the bottom will rot out.
• Spend less time worrying who's right, and more time worrying whats right.
• Stop blaming others, take responsibility for every area in your life.
• Success is getting what you want, happiness is liking what you get.
• The importance of winning is not what we get from it, but what we become because of it.
“When facing a difficult task, act as though it's impossible to fail.”
Looking Forward ♡
We are born from the “Soul”, from energy, from the Uni’Verse.
The “Uni” connection is the most vital connection there is. Once rooted into Uni, we become conduits; Where we begin to receive our own “Verse” – The story of our lives, our, “Hi’Story” unfolding purpose unlike any other. Our Hi’Story – History
Understanding, Numinous Guide and Healing is our, Hi’Story.
When we are born, no one has to tell us to breath from the diaphragm, we simply do.
Age 1-5 is when the blueprint for who we are is set. Age 5 an atmosphere is built, from the top of the head, down to the chin. Separating us from conscious acknowledgment of anything below the chin. This detached sense of self leads to moving into the subconscious mind, by all of life’s misleadings; “Time” is the main factor, keeping us from whole body awareness, soul and spirit awareness, holding us above the the shoulders, locked in the head.Continue reading “Hi’Story”